Verified Reviewer

ModivCare is not reliable; quite the contrary. One cannot count on them for taking you for scheduled oncology medical treatment.

Further, after receiving a valid trip reference number through BC-BS; it is increasingly common for ModivCare to just not show up for your scheduled appointmrent. No attempt has ever been made by them to inform me that I have been stiffed out of my legit transportation and left hanging.

This has never occured until recently and is getting worse.

My transportation to Hines' VA, Hines, IL is scheduled by myself through BlueCross-BlueShield, who chooses to use a despicable company like ModivCare.

None of this speaks well for ModivCare or BC-B, either, and I am trying to determine why. I will inquire of the VA first, and continue to pursue this scam through available avenues, including social media.

User's recommendation: ModivCare is totally unreliable. They keep changing their name for a reason.

Preferred solution: I would like to see ModivCare and its associates in Bankruptcy. ASAP.

Location: Bourbonnais, Illinois